- 4 x 60 minute video consultations - one session every fortnight
- 4 x 10 minute telephone review calls - a call between each session for quick progress review & Q&A
- Course materials provided - including sleep diary
- Personalised treatment plan - breaking the barriers that are keeping you from sleeping
- We will contact you no later than the next working day to arrange your first session
CBTI Course A
CBTI course A includes 4 x 60 minute video consultations scheduled approximately every two weeks. The first session starts with a focus on understanding your sleeping problems, triggers, medication, and other relevant history. We will also exclude conditions other than insomnia that may be interfering with your sleep. A sleep diary is introduced, and this is an important tool used throughout your therapy journey. After each consultation, we will have a scheduled 10-minute telephone call to check progress and support you with any questions or concerns. We will plan your therapy journey together, by considering your specific sleeping problem and deciding which of the CBTI components suits you better at each stage. Your progress through therapy, and the content of each appointment, will focus on your specific needs.